HomePerfect - Received a towel warmer covered in rust
Purchased a Myson towel warmer from Homeperfect.com, it was shipped in its original box, not packaged for delivery, and the box had obvious water damage.The product was COMPLETELY covered in rust.
I contacted the company and their customer service about this issue and have not gotten a single response besides "please send pictures" which I had already done, but provided more just in case. There customer service representatives are located overseas, and are less than helpful to say the least.
Do not do business with this company, they care not about there products or customers, only about making an extra dollar.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Towel Warmer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."