HomePerfect - Received a towel warmer covered in rust
Purchased a Myson towel warmer from Homeperfect.com, it was shipped in its original box, not packaged for delivery, and the box had obvious water damage.The product was COMPLETELY covered in rust.
I contacted the company and their customer service about this issue and have not gotten a single response besides "please send pictures" which I had already done, but provided more just in case. There customer service representatives are located overseas, and are less than helpful to say the least.
Do not do business with this company, they care not about there products or customers, only about making an extra dollar.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Towel Warmer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."